Here's a post of gratitude and thanks for the people who celebrated my birthday with me.
Thanks to Shuet Ling, Kim Seng and Xiao Chuan, who spent almost the whole day with me. I appreciate it a lot! :D
Thanks to Glor, Hui Ling, Pei Ying, Kelvin and Janet for coming to my house to present the cakes and being with me when the clock strike 12 on July 7th. :D
Thanks to Hui Min and Joyce for coming to Siam Kitchen to eat dinner with me. :D
And lastly, thanks to Wen Qiang and Chin Quan for your well-wishes and 心意. Even though the two of you cannot come, your wishes made their impact. :D
I must admit, I was truly surprised by the events. I was really left guessing till the very last minute lor. I was guessing that the celebration could be held on the tong xiao thingy, or on 7th July outing, or on the 14th outing even. But, I was really really surprised by the cakes.
The cakes. Yes. The cakes. I really thought that Janet was going home leh. She opened the door, and I see HL holding the "cake". 一时间, I got reminded of my birthday bash last year. It was also HL who was holding the cake at her house. :D
Imagine my surprise when I came near that the cake was actually candles stuck on top of two onions. I was like -.-" and OMG and was amused and thinking "What were you guys doing??"
But, I 万万都没有想到 SL would actually be behind holding the real cake. Wa. When I saw it, I was so happy! LOL! It's like, wa.... I was truly truly surprised, and overjoyed by the cake. :D
You guys are the best man. First present me with the thing I hated most (onions), then, came the fruit cake which I loved most (long-an). I was really really touched with the long-an cake. You people actually knew that I love long-an, and actually found one cake! Up till yesterday, I didn't even know that there was such a thing as long-an cake wor. :D
The bag is awesome! I absolutely love it! Thanks for going through all the trouble to find one for me. I appreciate your efforts! :D
The dinner treat at Siam Kitchen was unexpected though. Thanks guys! :D
Joyce, the small bottle of wine is sitting in my fridge right now. I can't take big gulps, I have to sip it slowly. The taste is kinda strong. :P But thanks, I appreciate your efforts. :D
Thanks HM, for the cat! It's so cute OMG! :D :D
So, yeah. Thanks guys, for the wonderful celebration! I will remember it with fondness. :D
That makes me wonder, what you guys will do next year for the birthday celebrations. We seem to top ourselves this year wor. How will our 21st birthday be even more elaborate? :P :P
Sunday, July 08, 2007
My Birthday
Posted by Kelvin Yip at 1:41 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment