I just happen to came across this blog http://kelvinplsreviveyrblogleh.blogspot.com/ haha. It is created by gloria. Yup, what it says in that blog is true, now most of the ah siao gang members got a blog. Its time to restart your blog!
The irony is that, you are the first to start writing the blog http://storm77.blogspot.com. not too long later, i started to write blog. At first, i wasnt into writing blog as it is so time consuming. I really started to write blog when I was in NS. I want to keep a record of what I had did during the 2 years in NS.
I had look thru your old blog again.It is quite interesting to look back at what you and we all had done in the past.
After me should be ks,then gloria, then cq followed by hl and sl to start their own blog.
Saturday, July 07, 2007
KY's blog?
Posted by wq at 10:18 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment