Okay. Hello people! This is your friendly cat meowing.
It has been such a long time since I blogged on Blogspot wor. The controls and everything is so new, my god.
Anyways. I am here to remind all of you that Joyce is returning to Singapore on 6th July, 11:15am. I am organizing an outing to welcome our dear Ah Siao back to Singapore. She is so ke lian; her parents not coming to fetch her wor. So, it is our duty to give her a warm welcome.
I've already got Gloria, Hui Ling and Kim Seng coming along with me. Any other interested participants, please register your name with this lovely cat by 1st July. I have to plan timings and stuff, and don't forget, I still have to go to work on Monday to Thursday (2nd to 5th). So, your timely response is very much appreciated. :D
Meow.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Welcoming Joyce Back
Posted by Kelvin Yip at 10:26 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment