Sunday, June 24, 2007

NO GROUP PHOTOS YET!!!

I searched almost all the photos we took for the past few years. I was surprised to see that we dun have a group photo where everyone is inside. If you all got any, please post it onto this blog. I manage to find afew photos that got most of the people in it. Haha.. This one was taken on december 2005. All were present except kimseng. Can anyone remember what were we doing there?
This photo is taken during gloria's birthday last year and also saying farewell to kimseng who is going to malaysia to study. All present except sl,py and hl.
This photo is taken on my birthday celebration last year. All present except cq and ks.This one is taken during joyce's birthday celebration last year. All present except ks.
If anyone of you all got photos to contribute, please post it here. Thx..

0 comments: