Sunday, September 09, 2007

Shirt!!!

hey pple!!! new concept for the t shirt.
the theme of the shirt is We r a family like a giant tree.

its actually from the song: family, from the dream girls soundtrack.
do go n listen!
nice n meaningful lyrics.

so a tree will be at the back of the shirt, with the lyrics of the song printed somewhere behind as well.perhaps under the tree?beside the tree?
depending on how u all find it, can just put the chorus. or can have both parts.
btw, this lyrics is after editing thru removing some parts tt seems irrelevant.
chorus is exactly the same as original*

It's more than you
It is more than me
No matter what we are
We are a family

Whatever dreams we have
They're for the family
We're not alone anymore
Now there are others there
And that dream's big enough
For all of us to share
if you get afraid again
I'll be there.

Chorus:
We are a family
Like a giant tree
Branching out for the sky
We are a family
We are so much more
Than just you and I
We are a family like a giant tree
Growing stronger, growing wiser
We are growing free


below r pics of 3 trees.
do c which one u all like n vote!
anyway. if there r other nicer trees tt u can find, do post it up as well!
and if u can draw, itll b best!
actually im jus wondering if its ethical to jus use the pics found from net.
ya. actually its not ethical.
but perhaps after some alteration it can be used??
moreover we r not using famous, popular pics??


Tree1



Tree 2




Tree 3

haha. ok. so anyway. if u all dun like this concept or wad, do let me know and comment as well k?
do churn up more ideas!!!!

the front of the shirt??
about the i love ASG idea, yeps. its nice but itll be direct copy?
maybe we can have something like: We love ASG, We are ASG or wad?
haha. ideas ideas!

ok. look forward to all ur comments.
and if u all still feel tt the previous design is better or wad, also comment k:)

5 comments:

Kelvin Yip said...

If you want the tree picture, I vote for the third tree. I like its whimsical look. I felt that it kinda represents us. We never really did grow up, did we? :P

But the "I Love ASG" concept. Well, it's all mighty fine on its own, but if you want that on the front, and the tree concept at the back, it would be very very weird.

One or the other, I would think.

:] said...

yeps. itll be weird. so im thinking if we wanna have tt concept, perhaps We love ASG will b good since we r emphasising abt the family theme.

Anonymous said...

haha.. i fully agree with ky on his thoughts.. I agree that either the tree concept or I love ASG should exist.. lol.. Y not just have special ASG Logo to be printed in front and behind we can have a family tree concept? that would seem to be more suitable in my opinion.. haha.. but I cant draw well so its up to u guys! haha..

we shouldn't rush her cuz its kinda tough n hard to prepare..

Jia you and thx joyce for the hard work!:)

Anonymous said...

Tree 1 is drawn by u joyce? haha.. its not bad too..

:] said...

haha! how i wish i can draw! its all found online.
ok. so i think tree one is quite popular. can have the lyrics printed beside the tree.
so u guys also vote wad u all want in front k?
like the front of the previous design??( look back n cc)
or something new??